Mission/core values | Peer Review | Biographies
| Alliances | Community Service | Recruiting
To become the most widely respected and recognized accounting services firm
in the Baltimore Metropolitan region. We will serve as an accounting
resource for our clients and serve as a partner to our friends
at large CPA audit firms. To accomplish this we will relentlessly
embrace our core values as defined below:
Our Core Values
1. To provide the highest quality accounting services to our
clients. This entails providing attentive services with quick
responses to all questions, returning phone calls the same or
next day and a quick turnaround on all work.
2. To provide our services in such a way that our clients enjoy
working with us as much as we enjoy helping our clients succeed.
3. To exhibit loyalty to those who recommend us to their clients
or provide referrals to our Firm.
4. To attract and retain unique, talented, likeable and trustworthy
professionals and provide them with a flexible schedule and rewarding
experiences. We strive to achieve a flexible work/life balance
for our employees seldom seen in the public accounting industry.
5. To refer our clients to other professionals that we trust
with our own personal finances should we not possess the best
expertise to provide the best possible service to our clients
in a given discipline.
6. To serve the people of the State of Maryland by participating
on various boards of Maryland nonprofit organizations.
7. To constantly seek new opportunities and service lines within
the accounting services framework so that our clients receive
cutting edge service and our employees continually develop their